DRINK ONE IF THE FOLLOWING OCCURS:
- Hosts mention any of the following words or phrases: Physical specimen, Motor, Upside, Character Issues, Intangibles, High football IQ, Reach
- Any mention of the following: Tim Tebow, or Brett Favre
- Host say: He’s a football player
- Mel Kiper, Todd McShay or Adam Schefter looking at their phones while on camera
- Any trades involving Arizona Cardinals
- Past footage of Aaron Rodgers waiting to be drafted
- If a team makes a pick in under three minutes
- If a player is described as a "project."
- Camera shot of draftee at home with family
- Any mention of "war room" – this is not a war, its football. War is real and this is not!
DRINK TWO IF THE FOLLOWING OCCURS:
- Drink one for all overly excited wives and/or girlfriends that make it onto live TV
- Mention of the “no fly zone”
- Claim that a player is a “coach on the field”
- Time an offensive or defensive end is referred to as a “bookend”
- Patriots trade up or down
- Cardinals trade up
- Announcers discuss whether Marcus Mariota is a "system quarterback"
- They state that a running back has not been taken in the first round in the past two years
- Any reference to crab legs
- If player drafted is wearing a ridiculous outfit
- Every time a split screen is used during a telephone conversation
- Mel Kiper calls a pick a "steal" because he had him listed higher on his draft board
- Draft pick slips because of "personal problems."
- Mike Mayock says the workds, freak, freakish, or freaky
- Rich Eisen mentions his pod cast or his 40 time at the combine
- Chris Mortensen “breaks” a story
- Non-FBS is player drafted
- Mid American Conference player taken in the 1st round
- Ivy League player selected
- When a player’s religion is brought up
- When a player’s high school highlight reel is played for a player
- If the player drafted cries when he’s drafted
- If someone mentions “anything GATE” – Spygate, Textgate, etc.
NOTE: If a player trips and falls while walking out to shake the commish’s hand, all alcohol in the house must be drank. This includes hand sanitizers, mouth washes and rubbing alcohols.
This is satire and not to be taken seriously. Roc does not take responsibility if you end up hunched over a toilet, miss work with a hangover, make ill-advised passes at women, tell your buddies you love them in a manly sort of way, make a bet that you can open a beer bottle with your teeth or any other asinine behaviors. Please remember to drink responsibly and do not drink and drive!